15Malaysia

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Child..the Giver of Joy to Life..

I actually wanted to create this entry quite a long time ago but I couldn't find relevant pics to slot. As there are few interesting pics that I left in my home's PC. Since I get back home already, I should post this entry for everybody.

Probably you all find my posts this few days are rather less funnier or serious, it is not that I have no idea in blogging the funny ones. It's just that I think that the serious ones, should be put as priority to let everyone share my thoughts which might be helpful to others. Don't worry..I got bulks of funny entry yet to come.


The reason why I want to post this entry is there was one Sunday morning, when I went to church as usual. There was one couple in their 40's carrying a very small delicate cute baby. And there were just sitting right in front of me. Before that, I need to apologize to my dear Lord, because I spend my whole time in church looking and playing with the baby. It was a boy, probably 2-4 months old. So cute and blur, and if he is going to grow up looking handsome..I think he will look like this guy.

oops... :(so much wrinkle le..*shit*

Okay okay..cut that crap. As i mentioned earlier, I keep playing with him and even my girlfriend(who also like babies) join me too. A very common me, where you all might know that, I'll probably do those stupid faces and making stupid sounds. The baby was delighted. At that moment, something struck me. I was thinking...that those people who was sitting quite near to me must be thinking, " This guy, is not paying attention to the church and the Lord - so disrespectful." And sometimes while you are enjoying yourself playing with babies, those things will make you feel more idiotic as ever.


BUT I WAS WRONG!!! When I turned back to see if there is anyone looking at my idiotic moves, faces and sounds, I saw there were many more like me(even doing worse and more unprofessional faces) whenever the baby look at some them. Which ever place the baby turn his face, they were people who will do the face and make the baby laugh. Though I didn't pay my full attention (so do those uncles and aunties who play with that baby) in the church, I realizes something. the Joy that a child can gives.



The Joy that a child can give to their parents(just like Jesus Christ to Mary and Joseph) and to us, the outsiders are indescribable (did i spelt it wrongly). From what I can see is that, parents are the first to be so delightful and joyful when a child is born. The baby's father and mother, were so careful and happy to play with the baby. Probably just like our parents, when we were born. They will be so damn grateful and happy to see us moving around here and there. That's the joy that one could not expect to experience more. Truly magnificent feelings I can say( though I'm not the baby's parents). In life, joys are felt and shared together just like this thing that I felt. WE, people around will be delightful too. Seeing the parents happy and of course, reflecting on ourselves, HOW HEAVENLY TO SEE A CHILD IS BORN. The joy were spreaded everywhere. Probably you all also experience the same thing, when you see a new nephew or niece, or even your cousin is born. How happy is your nuclear family! Everybody will be so busy doting the baby, playing with them, to make them feel as comfortable as ever. The way life should be, when we hope and give newborns to feel and know that, ' This world is safe, don't be afraid'. Life is a big piece of moving white cloth and you are the painter to paint your life - how you want to paint it, depends on you, but of course PAINT THE CLOTH with the COLOR OF JOY..just like a baby's smile..



they are the one that makes everybody happy...JOY-GIVER...




they are innocent...

they smile when we give them the share of comfort and security....

cherish them even they are...hmmm...

p/s : leave your comment about how a 'newborn' affect u..share the pain and joy with us..

No comments: