15Malaysia

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Melaka's Cousin

AS I told you all the other day, I went to A' Famosa Resort with my girlfriend to play in Water World. We spend a really pleasant and nice time, and probably I can promote Water World a little. But definitely, this entry is not about Water World. A couple of picture for you probably..

this ain't that natural i guess...



don hv much time to think about snapping photos..even my socks is included..







sometimes, we need some time for ourself, for reflections..





probably one of the reason i got summon, even driving at 3rd gear of my auto car, which my WIRA is travelling quite fast i assume, the RPM move but speedometer, remain zero, steady..




After spending our time in A'Famosa, we went to Mahkota Parade to watch the move Fantastic Four in GSC. And during our trip..I have found out a few names that question my thought. These few signboards are found on the way from Alor Gajah to Bandaraya Melaka.

this is probably, Melaka's cousin brother, which we call.. MELEKEK..weird name..





we found the Grandfather of all PAYA in Malaysia, the name is call.. Paya Datuk..



we certainly can't be any happier to find Tu Lan (du lan)'s past cousin..Du Len (Tu Len)





All the way have been so interesting. With my speedometer ain't moving though I'm driving at around 80km/h. With tonnes of weird signboard name that I wonder how our country name it and what meaning does it actually lies. Then to add flavour in our trip..there is this..



this is a normal pics of buses in M'sia polluting the air with black 'asap'(gases)...

BUT HOW BOUT THIS???



this ain't that clear..it is white gases just like cloud which keep puffing out by...



A BUS..i dono how the bus spoil..but it seems like the exzos keep puffing out white clouds..and all the passengers were off-boarded...


And finally we reach our destination for..


No comments: