15Malaysia

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nescafe KickStart Application

Hey guys in Malaysia, have you all heard about Nescafe Kickstart before?

Well, this is not a promotion or advertisement post, it's just something I want to share with you guys. Every year, Nescafe which is one of the leading brand of coffee in our country which the company who produce Nescafe is Nestle. Nescafe is so popular that it soon become it's own branding and we will usually see their promo named after Nescafe rather than Nestle itself. Anyway to cut things short, you will see the ads in my blog that quite attractive that is the Nescafe Kickstart ads.

The ads is given by Nuffnang,
so I'm not in the authority to place the ads myself. Okay, Nescafe Kickstart is a TV-Programme that you all might come across in NTV7. And the reason why I will like to introduce to you is that, this might be and will be the our local media arena best TV-programme series ever. Why is it so? This is because in Malaysia, they are so many real-time series that had not been doing well after two years or less than that. So it's not a disappointing thing, but rather discouraging for both viewers and the TV production team.

Nescafe Kickstart however on the other side, have been through I think 5 years running and had raise great Entrepreneurs in TV scenes and both in individual career. Everytime I wanted to watch this series, is either I have examination, or assignment or no TV to watch. But I know some of the content of it and I definitely love it. I still remember reading one of the entrepreneur who wanted to promo Yoga in Malaysia and the Malay girl did not won it, but..hear from me, THE IDEA BEHIND THEIR PLANNING is really GREAT that it actually involves giving us a chance to know how to be an ENTREPRENEUR.

This programme main objective is to raise entrepreneurs in our country. It is very very important. Raising entrepreneurs will give our country a chance to boost our economic growth. How?? As a management student, all I can say is, economic growth is based on our country's performance economically like example products and services that we can afford. So in this case, if in our country, entrepreneurs NOT BUSINESSMAN, are created, entrepreneurs tend to blend their own ideas, create new freshly baked solutions, and selling this ideas and make our country be the first mover of some products or services is truly healthy and sustainable for our country's growth, both in reputation and economic wise.

And of course, for people who didn't know the process of being an entrepreneurs or doing business, watching this program can enrich your knowledge in how business world are made
of.

So in this post, I'll like to encourage my readers and everyone who is interested (who terbump into my blog), to join Nescafe Kickstart. If you are selected with your ideas in the application form, they will give you money to start that business. Of course they will monitor you and guess what, YOU WILL BE ON TV-SERIES to discuss and to know more better of how you want to work on your ideas. The winner will get more money of course and you can start your business, with..LISTEN GOOD..WITH NO NEED COME OUT THAT MUCH OF MONEY FOR ADVERTISING. You are the winner already, sure people will know you and that truly save the advertising cost. Hahaha...

I can't click my own ads so I have to find my friend's blog who have this application and voice out my ideas. hehe..Good luck EVERYONE!!

UNLEASH THE ENTREPRENEUR WILL IN YOUR HEART

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the ringtone in itunes and it is classed as a ringtone and it is in the ringtone section. I have synced my iphone but how do I make it my ringtone. I have tried going to sound and ringtone but it doesn't come up, what do I do?
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url] [url=http://www.cabinetsavocats.com/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=1&topic=150&page=3507#msg352835]unlock iphone[/url]