15Malaysia

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Freelance Webpage Work

I'll be doing a free lance part time webpage work for a company soon. It may require some of the things that I have learnt during my courses and I have to brush up the WAMP (Windows - Apache - MySQL - PHP) and also picking up some Flash while doing my work. It's not going to be an easy task for me but I somehow need that job for some reason. Hopefully it's something interesting and encouraging to do so. But for right now, I'll just try some of the things that I want to do here in my blog and I might need you guys who read my blog to simply key in some of the things that I want to know from you. Hope you all cooperate with it..i'll truly appreciate it. Thanks a lot.





Name:
Email:

Just a simple one will do first. I'll keep you all up to date with any latest info..thanks once again.

No comments: