15Malaysia

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

dNeero survey



Alright, this may seem a little bit like asking you to do some surveys and got money for it. Maybe it's something you all might want to do or something you all don't even think of doing. It's okay. It's just that doing surveys and helping out in surveys is always a favorite for me. I've always help my friend do surveys whether I'm on the answering or asking people to give answers site. This is because, through surveys, if it is done truthfully, we can actually help a company or a research team get what they want.

Right now, in the Information World, people are offering money so that people will give better survey answers. And I've always enjoy survey which include you writing on it rather than just Multiple Choice. I've recently joined a online survey programme (thanks to CuriousMan recommendation), they did give us some monies which is not really necessary but why not! So I've done a couple of survey, and their surveys are really interesting. Imagine giving surveys for Starbucks, or some companies whom want to know how to improve their operation or us, the customer point of view. So do join dNeero , and join me in doing this great surveys.

No comments: