15Malaysia

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm Back..better equip with something

As life goes by, people improve and definitely there is always problems that you have to encounter willing or unwillingly. It goes for me as I'm a normal human. And in fact, this year is really a pretty unlucky year for me..but usually people always say be GRATEFUL that you are still alive today. And yes I'm grateful but not to encounter such unpredictable problems. Anyway, problems are meant to be solved, so I'm just trying to solve it one by one.

This blog had a long way since I last updated it and this blog will no longer be any promotion blog about how to earn online money anymore..cause I believe it's meaningless as some people wanted to read your opinion or something but instead receiving things that might chase them away. I really appreciate the 50-70 readers daily who still view my blog but yet I'm not delivering it. Perhaps this is the third time I apologise already. And I just showed the reason why so many bloggers who fail to earn money through online..that is LACK OF PERSEVERANCE. haha..obviously it's normal. I have set up a couple of portals with full force execution on specific topics. One of them you all already know long time ago that is my golf blog and some other in the process blogs.

Seriously, there are better and more specific things to share and thus I'm working hard on it and this shall be my assignment since I started back in 2006. Also, I'm also currently working on a team to create webpages for companies. I got a couple of small project so I'm also working on it. Truly I've some problems back in my back, but that's the urge that push me to really do the workings..Anyway..thanks alot again..

No comments: