15Malaysia

Monday, October 29, 2007

Magic???

This post is dedicated to one of my close friends from church and school..and in fact he is my true God-Brother cos his father is my God-Father in our church thingy. Anyway ignore that. What is interesting bout my friend namely Christopher is after near to 3 months I didn't see him and hang out with him. He got his hand with plenty of really good MAgic..and i mean Magic..some explainable..some un-explainable..and some..don't try to think too much (just forget it..don't think)..so as his good close friend..i shud do my part as a blogger to help him promote his tricks which he put up in YouTube and I have it with me in my blog too. Also he is opening a shop in Amcorp Mall or maybe the Curve this coming November. I'm not just going to sit down wishing him Good Luck but of course I want to help him promote to my blog readers and also my campus students. Though up until now I only know one trick..i'll try to learn more n help him to promote. His shops which is a partnership business will be selling props, decks and magic stuff. But before you all have any doubts, cards that are sold is not those that you think when you buy it. you can do magic.NO!!those are cards are just slightly nicer to hold n do magic cos of their quality..cos he had showed me with normal poker cards..and the trick goes the same..but of course..beginners might slip out some secrets if you didn't handle those normal cards well. Anyway..he is contactable for Magic Shows for cash also for all the tricks...from Street Magic, Rope and Spongeball Magic, Coins and Cards and all. So if you all have any events that you all want to entertain your audience with some magic..this guy can be your choice..you may contact him at..
CHRISTOPHER NG 012-6210611 kriswhng@hotmail.com

Enjoy the clips..



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha Bro thanks for promoting :P
I do sell trick decks too , almost anything u can name in magic :P
Hope to see you improve and join me in this magical journey soon

Anonymous said...

ImmampGot
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/msm-macular-edema]msm macular edema[/url]
tuviafSat