15Malaysia

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Genting Trip: Seconda

HEy guys..it's been so many times i tried to blog bout my genting episodes..and MOZILLA FIREFOX gimme those problems of couldn't upload my pictures. Probably because of Blogger problems or is firefox..so i switch back to my old I.E. which I thought have kena virus. And luckily this time it works but only can upload ten pics and the prob happens again. So I'll probably have to make my Seconda a few more parts..but anyway..just enjoy some of the moments again..

Always when go Genting..this tiring boat ride will never be out of picture..and I can seriously tell u that the girls riding with us is enjoying the ride..BUT NOT THE GUYS!!!

My partner for the ride..I think she really enjoy the ride..as some strong guys to cycle the ride for her..just jk.WEII...u did gimme moral support which truly boost me up at some point..


This is Genting best employed prank GUARDS..for the boat ride...seriously we are..at creating big fuss..


Actu this pics was taken after we miss our way goin to the wrong way..and there is one sign showing at the construction area..take pics here..so i mah take loo..


From top of Dino Land..to Genting Highland..


Never judge a book by its cover..and never judge the pretty flowers by its looks..but its smell

......


the ride that got us(THE GUYS) all splash up..see dm face..he is already so RAINY..and got splash..


It's definitely fun though..and u can just seee that guys are WATERED..while girls are DRIED


This wan even worse..u see that girl behind..AMBOII..giving the sign..YES I DIDN'T GET ANY WATER..and Rainy..getting all sexed up and ready for A RAIN DANCe..fuiyoooo..ewwwww

No comments: