15Malaysia

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Genting Trip...

Genting Trip is one of the trips that since our Foundation year is on the wanted list already. But this time, is for REAL and we can never have greater feelings. And of course, as part of the trip and as to blog, I have taken near to 200 pics and 15 videos for me and my friends-siblings remembrance. A truly nice trip I can say..not for the fun of Genting, but for the fun of the companion of my 3 beloved friends. They are really the one that makes this Genting trip so nice that I still remember till now. And of course, we have plenty more trips and plenty more CAMWHORING session. But this blog, is truly dedicated to them for making me happy and I just hope that I'm making them just as happy also. So I'll introduce them..they are..

Definitely, my sunrise sibs which need no introduction..SunShine Yinn..and ShiNy Wee..


Another guy which also need no introduction..the Listerine Man Model..Duan Ming my Roomie..


CAmwhoring was just the beginning..therefore..WE warn u first..


and our main sponsor, DiGi..who follow wherever we go..though none of us use DiGi..hia hia



first of all..if you do not know what is SExy!!this is how it goes..and Man-Sexy_Boobs..wueeekkkkk


then the powerhouse will join u..with the smelly house..


introducing..the smelly houseS..and what I can say is..this is not Listerine's ads anymore..it's REXONA DEODARANT starting from today..oh god!!I nearly fainted that time..


then the molester came by again..molesting other's man boobs..


when the Security Guard pass by..all they need is to act like Retard..hmm..pretty amazing..nice pics actu


Genting there is Chin Shui Temple..and after people get in and out..with no much fortune..the God of Madness from the Chin 'Suey' Temple is out..a.k.a. God of Suey (unlucky)


How to have fortune with ur Head covered..and big fat horns stucking there..


though this look so Gay..i'm not Scofield's gay partner though..i'm just finding inspiration to shit that time..


the pose starts..when Man-Whores couldn't get much business..


yet constantly get molested cos of their seductive boobs..




one of my favourite pic..the adventure of a playboy..

This is the most i can update this time..dono what's wrong with blogspot..couldn't upload anymore photos..anyway..

No comments: