15Malaysia

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Lim Goh Tong...

While I'm writing my blog about my Genting Trip which is famously founded by Tan Sri Lim Goh Tong..what I can say the ever willing persevered Uncle Lim had called to the Lord at 11.52am SJMC. As a blogger, I just can express my deepest condolences to his family but he lived a ripe old age of 90. And dying of old age, we just hope he REST in PEACE. I'm suppose to blog the second episode of my Genting Trip but Streamyx connection doesn't seem that stable this few days. I can't upload the pics so I'll update with you all ASAP!!! Anyway, let us offer our prayers to Tan Sri Lim Goh Tong again..may all his achievements as excellent examplary in this business world be well adapt and inspire by Now and Future Generations. Condolences...

No comments: