15Malaysia

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Finally!!!

Shiny and Sunshine...


Housemate, See Han and me..


The eldest is in the middle, followed by the black color one and the other one..u can ignore..


bcos...

no meaning...


1U raya decoration ar..

After a gruelling 13days of hardship for my first semester in Beta Year (first undergraduate year)..my final examination is finally over. Did not sleep the whole night until 9am, sitting for the exams. While doing I can't resist on dozing off, even writing my essays lying on the table. But something boost me up, that after this paper, I'm going out to shopping (just relaxing) and going Genting the next day.. YahooooOOOOOO!!!!

And after my exam, as usual my gang and I gather and we were all way too tired as all were slacking too much that ending up lighting up the pendaflour lights the whole nite. Haii..and way too tired that our plan to Midvalley were post a few hours later. However..when we turn in to bed. hehe..MidValley were dreamt off too. Most of us slept from 12sth pm until 3sth..haii..and turns out we have to go One-Utama. Not something bad though.

After bathe and all, we set off by sitting bus and hell not again!!! To get to 1U from Cyber is just a mere 45 mins ride. Our bus take it thrice as much. And upon reaching 1U d, first thing first..food. We ate our food and it is just a while more and we have to go back home. Anyway today's entry is just as sleepy as how I am now. I'm going to Genting and I'll post up the entry ASAP yeah!!!!

No comments: