15Malaysia

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Adidas Shirt for Sale








For the first time, I'm trying to sell off things through online. I tried lelong.com and all already, just that it kinda take a little too much of my time so i decided to just post it on my blog.

I have with me an Adidas Sweet Pink Leisure/Sporty Attire for sports or just casual wear. The material is close to like Micro Fibre and it's ultra soft. This Adidas Lady Sweet Pink Color Shirt is bought as a gift to my friend, unfortunately, the size doesn't fit that well as she is too small size. The size of this shirt is S size and the front chest is 32". It is a very casual and sporty attire for sports and even at leisure. The belly part of this shirt is just straight but the material is soft and very flexible. The chest part may be a little bit loose but slightly wider shoulder girl it fits well and looks very nice. And this shirt is BRAND NEW..never wore before just testing..and I will like to sell it with a slightly lower price. I bought it from an adidas retail store and be assure that it is original and made in Malaysia. The Adidas material is Clima Lite and have nice sporty adidas stripes at the back. It is really a nice shirt just too bad my friend couldn't wear it and I plan to sell it off.

So just look around and if you want to buy it just let me know. And I'll send pos laju for FREE!!!

Just let me know the price you all are willing to pay and I'll sell it off to you. Thanks alot..

No comments: