15Malaysia

Friday, January 15, 2010

The Year by the Name 2009!

Yope! The year 2009, by its name is truly a great year for me. Venturing into new things that you never think you will go into and further your experienced with some skills and knowledge that you never think you will enhanced.

It is by then I realised the real and true meanings of opportunity comes and go, and to learnt how to pick up, to let go and truly be yourself at the end of the day. But why? Simple as life have to go on.

Living 2009 truly go beyond what my resolutions for this particular year. Though I did not achieved all of them, but I did achieved something others. Something that teaches me the principles of life, something that touches me that life can be the other way around and something that you can actually start doing even at this age.

However, 2009 lived a story behind it, share it slowly though. But pre-2009 have something new for my experience as well, that is attending for the first time Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra. That can be said as part of my assignment for my subject Music Appreciation, but definitely a worthwhile experience to listen to the piece dedicated to Brahms. The conductor that day was Osmo Vanska while the solo pianist that thrills the whole stage was Marc-Andre Hamelin. An experience to blow!

signing out for a while..

No comments: