15Malaysia

Friday, January 15, 2010

2010 - The NewComings!


Yes, the brand new year hopefully with the brand new stuff. This is the year I will be so-called graduated and entering the working life - something that I'm eager yet reluctant to put myself to it at the mean time. However, still enjoy every moment that can be enjoyed for now. And thank MMU for the very first time before me and my batch graduated, that Christmas Day and New Year we can celebrate without worrying about our finals. So you can imagine the delightful us way before we are actually celebrating. Three weeks plus of holidays had passed so fast and it is definitely the relaxing holiday that I wanted, after my hectic 2009.

This holiday itself is a blasting experience in fact. Have been doing a lot of visiting that my usual holidays and had not been hitting the swimming pool, gym or driving range that much. Spend less time on computers onlining but spend more time to pick up back what is left in early 2008, DotA! Get in routine and having a standard procedures and template on doing what my stream of cash flow is. Been reading more than usual, maybe last time holiday read one page, now 3 pages. Improvements, that's it! hia..

In short, also, a coincidence chance by fate that Christopher, Benedict and me had the same holiday. Chris graduated 6 months ago and is still 'graping' (meng-ANGGUR), while Kiat is completing his one last semester before hitting his career just like me. Kiat and I both have holidays, and definitely our girlfriend as well. Chris' girlfriend is back from Aussie, so what better plans to meet up for one last time as it is very hard for us to meet up as Chris is going to Singapore soon, Kiat is going to the industry that in needs a lot of his commitments especially to his band, and mine, to the conglomerate of Sime Darby.

It all started as a plan to just nearby places called Pangkor Island, apparently Chris and me who is supposed to DotA that night end up thinking lots in one MaMak stall. From Penang, to Langkawi, to Pangkor, to Desaru, to Redang (oh no, monsoon!). The finalist to be selected was Penang, Langkawi and with priority on Pangkor. And when we were back checking our flight tickets, apparently the 'cheap' us thought, 'Hey, Phuket is cheaper (in terms of flight)!' thus we set our cruise to it. Lots of funny stuffs happen after that but it was Phuket, but without Kiat and Jenny (his girl).

No comments: