15Malaysia

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The passion is never unburned!

Hey guys, updates and updates and updates! haha..This blog is probably left very much unattended, truly unattended. The passion to blog never stops actually, practically because I talk way too much that I find no one to talk to that I turn to my computer. haha..That maybe the case I think!

Anyway, 2009 was a great year, less turbulence, but lots of mishap as well. But still, live a life that way unexpected, more exploration - more challenges - more things that use your big brain to think!

Life's like that so be it! Anyway, throughout 2009 I wanted to raise my website of www.ericseah.com, I create a reasonable look template, but couldn't transport a lot of things and construct it to complete, leaving the prototype until it apparently expires. During November, I was thinking whether to keep the site, and finally, I don't even have time to think whether to continue or not and finally drop the idea. No commitment for now on website and probably when I'm free only I'll do that website back again. But still, interesting stuffs streams through my life, so here I am, blog to you..after so long...listen or not, this blog is for the leisure to share, crap and inspire! Take it and Go!

No comments: