15Malaysia

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

So Much to Travel

I'm entering one of the most busiest week in my semester. Just two more weeks and everything is done I hope. And there are so many things that is coming up. A magic lecture on May 3rd with Malaysian's Magician guided us through. Pretty cheap, if you guys want more detail can let me know. And then, there is this Magic Fever exhibition from June 6,7 and 8 which I probably will show up too. I'm no good Magician, but I like them. hehe..this is because they excite me so much that I excite people too. hehe..Also, supposingly there are travelling to be made too. But guess all plans will have to rest or lay slow already. Not flying here and there or anywhere, but there is opportunity but with poor decision and management, so probably couldn't make it. Just hope times will come slightly slowly and turn slightly smoothly for me this few days. I need those..and I need great time..not plain time. hehe..blog for fun..on busy week but don't know how to start doing things. Hey guys, please vote my POLL!! Support me even you don't know me. Thank you!!!

No comments: