15Malaysia

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Review My Post!

Ever heard of REVIEW MY POST! this three words.. in any of the blogs or articles that you read from posties? I guess this is a new phrase that I need to introduce to you all that you will see this 3 words appear at the bottom of my blog. Just click it and you will get to review every of my post and putting comments on it. You can critic positively or negatively..or neutrally or support my idea. Anything anytime, and this will probably train up your critique skill. And this is definitely a healthy way to help both parties as for me and as for you guys out there. I'll be able to brush up my tone, my language and etc. and you guys too can improve your comment skill and thoughts and opinion wisely. Apart from that, the BEST PART will be you all will get to earn $ 7.50 USD just to review my post. Isn't that great..get to review people and earn some cash. Therefore, I definitely encourage you all to give a review to my post and I'll be happy to share my post discussion with you all..

As for doing that, all you need to do is to SIGN UP with PAY PER POST for FREE!! and also have a blog which is mature by at least 6 months if I'm not mistaken

Have A Nice Day!


No comments: