15Malaysia

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

As Time Draw By...

I finally got my direct earnings from PayPerPost for $20USD. That's a very good deal for me actually cause after so long I have been blogging, I have never reach that high amount. Although I still don't know how I am going to get those money, but at least I see myself earn that bucks. And that's very nice! Thank you PayPerPost for that offer!! Thank you 5xmom too for her tips and all.

That's the positive side of everything that for every effort that you put in, you got your payoff. Not that the payoff that you care, but it's the recognition and payoff for the work done. I have been blogging for a year plus but the amount that I got from Adsense is $8.05. People get over 50 bucks a week, I only able to get $8.05 for a year plus. Sounds miserable! From NuffNang all I can say is their ads were pretty interesting that gives me some good amount too although I haven't cash out yet. Important thing is..work hard, blog hard and learn every step you make.

Alright, today's post is about my First year in my University. And it's drawing to a close with a few more busy weeks starting a month from now. And I'll be a second year student. This is great as you will know that you have learn throughout the part of your life and things is always nice when you know it is going to end and start a new venture. And all you have to do all the time is stay positive, there's nothing that is impossible and all possibilities are the factor that make you who you are STanding right now! Crucial part of life growth and certainly crucial part of you career. hehe..just have to be GLAD that you are still living each and every day. Learn it, and Progress!! Live life to the fullest!!!

No comments: