15Malaysia

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sigh!!!

What a day...Just around 16 hours ago, I went to one stall to down here in Cyberia to eat something with my fellow good friends. And our first intention is try out on the Lebanon's food in La' Fresh (a newly opened cafe). The Lebanon's food is called FahShah and it looks so attractive that you definitely wanna try it. Because the food are put in hot claypot and looks very saucy and gravily stunning when you can see those smoke and the 'pishiii' sounds while you are eating. Definitely, a GOOD try and seriously it is a good food.

The story goes like this, I ate it along with my bro good fren, See Han. We enjoyed the first few part of the food and end up struggling to gobble the food as it is too spicy already. Seriously it is very spicy that we those chilli eater also can't handle it. But very SYOK la the food..hehe..

To cut the story short,I always knew the consequences of eating spicy food. As quoted from my dad's US client, Uncle Bob Janson, " What comes in HOT, comes out HOT!!". And this is a very good example for it and for the past 6 hours I have been flushing hard faeces like rocks, and spicy bombs so spicy like you are rubbing chillies right under your anus. And those feelings is just as terrifying as you are SYOK-ingly ate those food. And after the second time I went and pass motion, feeling that those chillies rub much deeper right through my tattered wounds.



I got a bigger SURPRISE!!!!

There is one WORM that stuck out right from my STONEHENGE faeces..I stood up and saw it. OMG!! That's so unexpected and insanely untrue..I just couldn't believe my eyes that I feel like squeezing my nipples to see whether is it that true. As I look closer, the flat worm..moved!! Oh NOOO..a live worms..and it is a TAPE WORM!! those that gobble all your food. Lucky it is just about 30 inches!! Thanks to it, I got my belly stuck out most of the time. And the best part came to this, when the worm..

ACTUALLY SPOKE TO ME..saying that..












APRIL FOOL!!..kanasai loo..haii..

No comments: