15Malaysia

Friday, January 25, 2008

What shall I blog?

I used to have lots of inspiration to blog and asking others to blog the same. So far I somehow got nearly stop blogging and even forget my blog's biday..but what to do. I still haven't got my computer repair and I couldn't do as much as I was doing last time. But anyway, Life's Like That..cos when there's a will to do something, there's always a will do get it done. So probably I got the will but just ain't strong enough.

Somehow got into my seat this time and think back again. And it is pretty interesting to blog the thing you like. Things that you wish to share with other people as magazines and all couldn't get people to do such things. In the sense, nowadays, youths and early adults read more for information, the newspapers or the KennySia.com? It's just the simple fact that the medium of communication is switching to the softcopy or online style.

Let's bring out the case of our former Health Minister, Datuk Mr. Chua Soi Lek, a community thoughtful politician which unfortunately 'kena' backstab (that's my opinion). When you read KennySia.com with his humour in the story, you will know what happen in and around your country and the best part, at the funny side and a more immersive side. Cause man always say that there's too much things to remember, funny things can make us remember more as I can say.

Bla bla bla..Jay Chou is coming to One Utama on 2nd February, guess I wil be there gua since I'm in Cyberjaya, the desserted Intelligent Dead City. 2 years and a half more I will leave that place, but sad to leave campus life. I'm enjoying my campus life, guys out there, you all should too. Cos it's really fun and exciting I guess, for me.

Anyway, blog is self-employed job. If you can earn those money,that's a good thing but don't take things for granted, cause when you want it always, those things don't come around, you must persevere. And one more thing, being a semi-magician also is a self-employed job..get what I mean?? wait for my next post..

No comments: