15Malaysia

Friday, January 25, 2008

Magic..Do you Believe in THEM??


Magic Magic Magic!!!!..somehow the Magic Hype is around here and there and I just do not know why. When I was young, magic is something that I always like about. Cos it amazed me, so as others. Seriously, it really does. People like David Blaine and David Copperfield and even ancient Houdini always are something that you look close up to. Hmm..not surprisingly, but what we do always is, when you see Magic, you got amazed and wanted to do just that same..at that time only. But later, either your parents discourage or your lay friend told you it is fake, you don't go and see around about it.

That actually explain why there are so few magicians around the world, and that truly explains why people are still amazed by Magic. Which is definitely a good thing. I'm not a Magician, I sound like a Magician, but I'm not. I don't know much about Magic but I know friends who knows plenty of Magic, and great stuff. Probably in Malaysia, you all heard about David Lai (why must all Magician name after David)..Ezzat from NTV7's MAGIX show and all.

But also some performers that maybe you all have met, my fellow buddies, Christopher Ng (oh ok..I get it, Criss Angel..and Chris NG)..okok..hmmm..Chris inspired me into this field and he is a professional now. Which truly stands by him that he is an Accountant with magic powers.
Next will be Simon Seow, the person that actually brought me, Chris and Kiat(another buddies of mine) to Magic. And we are all Catholic church members. Simon's is a Performer and all himself.
And from Chris, I got to know Isaac and Szehowe. The trio I have invited them to my campus for Magic Performance which actually amazed the Cyber Crowds. So I'm intending to bring some magic hype there, as a promoter for their business. I'm stil not a magician though. And what I can say is, Isaac is a Magic Entrepreneur, and had owned a couple of Magic Stalls and an online portal namely Magic Garage.

Isaac, Chris and Sze Howe also opened another stall in Amcorp Mall so you all should go around their shops. But they wont be there, they have their workers there. As some of the times, they are busy studying like us as a student, flirting around with girls with their Magical Thingy..and bla bla bla. Anyway, to contact them, the easiest way is to contact me. Cos I got a little access to them yeah..any event, and at any moment and any magic. There are the Magic Garage Team. Any performance of Magic you all can just tell me. They can give you a good price for a good Show..hehe..as for me, just wait for my FREE STREET SUPER LOUYA PERFORMANCE..hihi..

No comments: