15Malaysia

Monday, January 28, 2008

Shocked!!!

Seriously, I have never thought that my post recently about Magic, had a comment on the chat box by DAVID LAI, the Malaysian Magician. WOW!!It still feels so nice and somehow give me double boost, FIRST to blog..SECOND to brush up my MAGIC.

Alright, I'm not a pro-magician, but I got myself into magic 3 months ago, and is picking up tricks and stuffs. Thanks to Christopher, which I last Sunday when sit bus back with him to KL only know that he got some links with David Lai too. Magic Circle looks big, but probably is just the illusion that looks big. And perhaps, this few years, starting from last year the Magic Hype starts to pour on Malaysia. With plenty of Magical Festival and seminars, including popular Magician to come and give lecture on Magics. Popular Magicians like Michael Ammar, Jeff McBride and many more. And one of the reason why I learn magic is also to try help my friend Chris to boost his partnership business sales. As in Cyberjaya, food also hard to find, finding a Magician is even worse. I'm just trying to amaze others while enjoy their amazement too. hehe..

No comments: