15Malaysia

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hi guys

Hi Guys..I'm back again on my seats to blog about ~my life~..pretty interesting that I have truly add a lot of flavours to ~my life~. Definitely, the more you penetrate for more growth in any aspects in this life, you will find yourself really far from being almost perfect. Parts and parcels of life, I know but somehow you will find that things really meant for something that you couldn't expect it will.

AS you grow with those things, things just move around here and there. Worse part is when you try to drag, you drift, when you try to put an emergency brake, you skid, when you try to blow your engine only to realise that it is broken way long ago. Sometimes, it just got me thinking a lot..I mean a lot. Just that, when you wake up..you just hope that things will be at more easy right now.

So roughly guys, you will know what type of post is coming up already. But don worry..I got my backpack ready for something to blog about. Anyway, my computer somehow was hit by some virus, that's why blogging seem hard for me using I.E. and even Firefox starts giving me probs that turns out, I got bored of waiting. I'm back, that means I have solved those probs already. Hope to see you guys reading around here and there.

No comments: