15Malaysia

Friday, January 12, 2007

Well..how to start my stupid blog..well let me introduce myself first..my name is Eric Seah..ppl usually call me eric..my gf call me ding..my family call me 'pui eh'..the same as how i call them actu..beside that, what i wanto share bout my life..sth that is meaningful in my life..maybe through my blog u will noe more bout wat my life is..my personality and the people around me..plenty of unexpected things that i came across that u other might came across too..and probably to toughen up my english..which is not very good..hehe..im a Malaysian..weighing at 76 kg..and with the height of i dono how much issit..17sth..hai..watever..tat doesn't matter..cos im not growing any taller..hmmm..and hopefully any fatter..so enjoy my blog..and give me feeedback..no prob..

~erico~

No comments: