15Malaysia

Monday, January 15, 2007

hmmm..let me introduce..to you all...this is my dear girlfriend..actually i don intend to reveal this..but in the later part of my blog include alot of my friends..so i will like to find a small spaces for her too..so my gf name is Sabrina..hmmm..i knew here back in 2003, as we youth in our churches..hmm..it was 10th july, where the sparks was created and the flowers are ready to bloom..and still blooming till the present time..both of us are cancer..therefore,both are emotional..hot tempered..but caring for others..we are both good listener though i talk alot more than her..in my opinion, love is a connection between two people..but sharing the same heart..is not how others see it..but is our heart we share it..-in my life..she is someone important to me..but i don put it in the way to let everybody noe that..'oh my girlfriend is the best..no one can be as good as her'..though if i find she is..i wouldn't tell anybody..cos is not how I show it to others..or to prove to myself that I showed my love to her..is all in our heart..whether the others see it onot..is definitely not important..as long she noes who i m and so do i noe who she is..is the important things..
besides, we definitely share the same key of valuing our family..that's something i love about her..the mindset of family is important..bcos our family is always the backbone of our life..whether there is anything happening to us..our family will always back us up..
so at least i intro my gf..hehe..and that's all for this posting..

~with my heart and soul, to be given and to hold, and my love for u so, is for my dear to know~
>to ding from ding< :-*

No comments: