15Malaysia

Friday, January 12, 2007

DotA..

hmmm..well let me share sth bout DotA with u all..ok anyway..for those who dono wat is dota..Dota stands for Defence of the Ancient..ok..DotA is one of the maps in the strategy games called Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne( which is the expansion set of Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)..this map consists of 3 lines where we do not need to create any units or army to attack our enemy..instead we just hv full control of only 1 hero..and try to kill our enemy and of course whack their base off..hehe..ok..drop it..the story is like this..i got 1 cousin..only ae 14..was quite a good player in DotA..and he Challenge me and my 2nd bro(who intro me to DotA)..a little histroy..where me and my bro fought hard in dota rounds..we beat 5insane flawlessly..ok..so this little brat wanto challenge us..haha..my bro said..'U challenge both of us..ok ok..no prob..i'll PINCH u to death"..the first round goes..and he got lucky he won..hmmm..ya eh lucky(to comfort myself)..b4 the second round..my bro said to him.."since we can't pinch u to death..we will STEP u to death"..and the round goes..ahahhahaa..definitely la..u noe..we two so good..and we nearly beat him and LOSE..and he just give a sarcastic smile and say..eh..whether in REAL LIFE onot..PEOPLE CAN'T BE PINCH OR STEP TO DEATH..hai..

No comments: