15Malaysia

Monday, January 15, 2007

fish in my house pond

let me share another story with u..this is bout my dad..quite a funny guy..really funny..the story goes like this..u noe..in my house..i got a small fishing pond and there is some fish that we rare in that pond..there are all KOI's..and we use to feed them in one corner..by tapping the water as a signal for them to :"come over..here are some foods.".
my dad just came back from outstation the other day..he was so excited to see the fishes..so he went to the pond first..of course during the feeding time of the fish la..then as he taps the water only..the fish came and not to say bite..cos fish don have teeth..but open their mouth and kinda bit his hand..definitely..with my guidance..the fish will definitely obey what i hv taught them..the next day came..so my dad went and feed them..i was there also when my dad taps the water..the fish came..and the leader of the fish bit him..my dad was so happy of the obedience of the fish..
BUT...he exxagerated abit le..he say the fish bit his hand..ya i noe..and he show me his pinky finger..saying that it bit him up to the first division of tat pinky fingers..EHHHHHHH??how can that be possible..the size of our pinky finger where can fit in to the tiny mouth oh my koi..my dad..hai..

No comments: