15Malaysia

Friday, August 8, 2008

Internet Millionaires - - Only in Malaysia Mah?

Hey guys, have you all heard bout this topic or book named Only in Malaysia Mah? Very funny name and seem a little interesting right? Seriously, when you read it you know it's definitely Malaysian writer who wrote about this. And YES, it was written by a normal Malaysian guy like us which share some of his business technique in E-Book Version.



Seriously, like anyone else, when I see the webpage, it certainly look like a spam to me. And I nearly close the window. But surprisingly I didn't because I saw the name Jason Tan. Then I was like, Malaysian or Singaporean? So I just browse through and read it. And yes, just like any other US Internet Marketing tool telling their success, but the way how US people wrote it is like copy and paste and makes it look so fake. Jason put in our Malaysia's element and I believe what he say because my second brother once told me about this tool.

So without consulting my second brother, I bought the product at a very special price. The price ain't that expensive, and after getting the book. I started to read the simple,concise and direct e-book. And seriously, the book is great and of course, the way he teach about Internet Marketing is definitely realistic. Thus, I give it a try and it is fast. It's easy, self-working and definitely you need a little more effort and you got it all the way. So the key to the surprise of Internet Millionaires is nothing but simple. I'm not a millionaire as I just get the books recently, but the seriously, some money are really cashing in as he say. Thus do try to get the books and read it, as an extra knowledge about how Internet Marketing can proves things to you and don't hesitate, it's worth the try to use Internet Marketing. Trust ME!!

No comments: