15Malaysia

Monday, August 4, 2008

It's holiday time..

It's holiday time for me..i mean midterm break. Guess you all can see how long does it take for me to blog and actually how busy my course had taken me. While not writing on this blog..I in fact created another blog which I focused more of my attention as it gives me marks for my assignment. It is an investment blog for my INVESTMENT subject. I have credited that blog to one of my friend, a fellow real investor in the real market who helped me in some of my blog, especially the big screen that is the REAL TIME market watch. I try to find it for some days, but just couldn't find (credit to Joachim). But it was really fun and guess what, I have felt a distinct difference between Beta and Gamma. In fact, if you say Beta (1st year in MMU) is probably just the beginning as always and for FE-ians (the guys that have been with me since Alpha, those great Geniuses and gangs, and of course some new friends too), they will definitely noe, that Beta was busy yet we get to enjoy a little. Gamma..hahaha..in a lame tone, may sound in Chinese as 'Gan Ma' translated-- U dare onot?

Beta, I got no time for DotA, not much time for Counter Strike that I need to find the replacement like King of Fighter to play. And stil got Magic.

What about Gamma? I got no time for DotA,CS, KOF and no time for MAGIC.!!!! That's bad you know cos you couldn't work the Magic out of yourself and it's hard to study. Real bad!! REAL BAD!!

Anyway, at the same time, I pick up something new, something fun and something that probably what my career or finance or FE students are made for -- INVESTMENT!
I seriously did learnt a lot from the market, ever since I pick up learning how to see shares in 2nd sem of Beta. Things ain't the same when you know more things that is the factor for the economy. And at the same time, my 2nd bro, Alban is picking up Option Trading which gives me the bonus to learn even more. Which I seriously pack my time up. While busy thinking bout Trading (better term for Investing), I seriously thought through of Investing with my close-Intl-friend, Maeen. And after so long, it is not easy but it was really fun. I really like the feeling of getting my arse really damn tired. I got my CDS account today, and I'm going to trade. It is all about earning money..perhaps for me, I think it is all about owning money. If you own, you control, you monitor, you play with it, and anything you can do with it and you get more of it. Earning probably sounds like you have to work a lot for me. hehe..I'm quite lazy bum but I don't mind working to get paid, but I always wanted something more challenging that challenge the nature as a graduate. Ambitious as Grace says, think too much as my Ching Wei says, and perhaps, for most people, they are just thinking, this guy is CRAZY!! hehe..I hate to admit that, but I'm seriously CRAZY!! But how many successful people are Crazy and Odd?hahaha..
anyway,that's not the point, the main point is..the whole entire first half of my semester, was fine and in fact great with new things. I want to update with you all, the recent Birthday Bash of my friend. It wasn't as naughty as how I do it last time as I was filtered by the MAO SISTAZ..so too bad, bro..hopefully you still enjoy it!

With regards of Eric Jean Vianney Seah..sorry for such a long and long-time-never-post post.

hehe..

No comments: