15Malaysia

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

haha..Celebrity?

Have you all ever wondered when you all will be an celebrity or perhaps, popular of yourself? there is many ways one can be popular nowadays, you may suggest..YOUTUBE to me!! or even dancing naked in a big stage. Not those popular that I mean. I mean like being an artiste, or popular band, or a celebrity sportsman, or a great investor, a popular Magician, a politician or anything that you can come up with.

Everyone start a normal life, giving a fair chance, when times passes by, those things come around. But how do we captivate it? Perhaps, this is a question that pops up in everybody's mind, will I ever be popular? But had anyone think that sometimes, celebrity (not artiste I mean), they just do the things they like to do, and they just soon become popular. That's very interesting..hehe..And that's the few paths that I thinking for myself.

Tiger Woods, golf prodigy..I was once given the opportunity, but will I bounce back and be on that tour. But perhaps one thing for sure, no one golfer had established what he had done. For people who is unfamiliar in golf, they still know who is Tiger Woods. But does anyone know who is Jack Niklaus, or perhaps Arnold Palmer (although they wear his brand of shirt everytime, the one with the umbrella sign). But Tiger makes the difference..and Tiger is indeed difference. So me, how to do? Being the first Asian to do that, that milestones is pretty pretty far..to recuperate those talents, is just as hard as to learn golf like a beginner. But..ain't giving up on this game..this game is the one that turns me mature..hehe..

David Blaine??Magician..haha..love magic all my life..and finally being a semi-pro magician..how was the feeling? Great!! How does it affect your life? Very much..very much indeed and yet enjoying it. It's like a past time for me but I always wish to pursue further..but as talent counts, Magic is just like any other sports, perseverance and training. Need plenty of discipline..hehe..

Daughtry?? Band!! Music Band..hahaha..me??this want probably not the right path, but I did think putting up music on YouTube with my fellow musician who is pursuing music, but I'm not. Not an easy path..they have their backgrounds..my background might be too funny for them. If ever there is people interview me..How do you start picking up on Guitar?--I started picking up on guitar when I was 14 as because the church do not have enough guitarist for Caroling.
But how it inspire you? Oh..I played too much plucking of Linkin Park, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Nirvana, Metallica songs that people complain I'm too focus on jamming than caroling. haiii..not the right path..

Warren Buffett..ahuh? Great investor with their own methodology..haha..no No NO!! Just not so me..I love his principles, I love creating my own, but I ain't going to be that successful even just a bit. Probably 0.05% is hard to reach..hehe..ambitious to reach, but may not pursue that.hahaha..

Anybody can be anybody one day. It's how things comes around and how you grab it, you can be a Jack of All Trades, Master of None..but there are people who is Jack of All Trades, Master of Everything. Surprisingly yes..there are a lot of geniuses like that. But that's not the point. The point is, you must find value and meanings in everything you do. You don't study for the sake of studying, you gain knowledge. You don't play golf for the sake getting fames, it's your passion in the game. And perhaps God is Fair, those who do thing wholeheartedly with the right intention will get the right things. You work your butt off, you wanna work things out, you wanna get everything right for that thing, YES YOU CAN DO IT!! And being popular is not what celebrities wan too, it came too natural. But peace in mind and having a great support from friends and family is what I valued most. I can be inventing something great, creating something special, create history in golf, being the most greatest band alive, being the most richest man alive, being everything, but the sheer of joy of people around you is so important to share your joys! That's the key to everything..

No comments: