15Malaysia

Friday, May 30, 2008

We are The World!!

Probably this few post had a lot in common about national unity, war against discrimination and racism and all. Not that I'm promoting and sort just that sometimes, in our troubled times, we should be able to clear off our mind that people are in more troubled situation that we can imagine. And more things is harder to be done..people may enjoyed and lied to enjoy what they enjoyed, but not for people who don't get a chance to even lie to anyone, cos the matter of fact is the fact that lies within. One can mention in their blogs, speech, and everything about something, but when asked personally say the other thing, it is too common and people just don't realise it. And when things get into bigger picture, it is very ugly to be seen. Thus, more and more celebrities work hand in hand to curb all this political forces and unwanted threats.








I wanted to create a song too and I need people to submit a line or two for the verses of my song. The song titled is haven't thought of, so anybody can submit your ideas. I'll credit all the lyrics according to your name, cause I'll be calling my buddies in Music Ministry last time to create a song too. Regards..have a nice day

No comments: