15Malaysia

Saturday, May 24, 2008

F*** Up!!!

Sometimes, at some point of time..you will just feel like looking down a window pane, seeing what is below and what you fear the most below and just think to yourself, how many God Damn It people you might want to throw down the place and just that simple moment, thinking is it worth it? And then thinking bout do they actually feel like throwing you down just like how you think?

Anyway, sometimes when you thought you are making the right decision and happy about the decision, things will always go the other way around. Causing you so much pissed that you feel that why things happen that way and this way and the other way. And finally you resolved to some place and some people that eventually have a different perspectives of treating you, which somehow better than comforting and probably you will think that those are the types of things that should happen around when things around are going round-round. At the end of the day, MY DAD is still making the best comments ever and I truly salute him for that. And of course, I'm more aware bout it already and I have found myself with people who also thought the same way as how my dad thought. I've always been an UNDERDOG and I always like being an UNDERDOG! But somehow, my status always put me beyond that, that wasn't what I prefer although it gives you some kind of other feelings. From this moment on, I'm still an UNDERDOG but..an AVENGER ONE!!!

And at the end of the day..this are the few quotes that help me in someway..though it may be useless to see it..but staring at it long enough, you will soon realise something intrinsic.

Famous Historian George Santayana
" Those who do not know and remeber their History, are condemned to repeat the
same mistakes again "

Dr. Spencer Johnson, "Who Moved My Cheese"
" What could and should I do, if I weren't afraid"

" The sooner you got over the old cheese, the quicker you will get to the New one"

No comments: