15Malaysia

Thursday, May 29, 2008

It's been Fruitful as it is...

It's been fruitful as it is..in every thoughts in our brain there is definitely intention. Good or bad we don't care, those intention might have certain meanings in your life..a certain meanings for others too..and then just that sometimes, you wouldn't want to figure out the best way than just keeping quiet and walk away from something. Walking away from something without solving things is bad..walking away solving something is good..but actually just as bad if you do not make the way up till the meaning is done. That's the meaning of it's been fruitful as it is..the meaning is there..fruitful enough to meant something deeper but if impression are not made, things are actually unsettled and probably you are just bragging things around and around just like you are lost in a long lonely road. Why such things happen? Probably is miscommunication (intentionally or unintentionally), misunderstanding also do not know whether their intention and all sort of things. It bugs me too much that I'm wordless rather than speechless, I'm pump rather than numb, I can hiss rather than piss, I can drill (and hang a picture of it) than to kill and lastly I'm restless rather than worthless. Much to anticipate about, things always got furious on the other side, things always got more complicated on the other side and things never get as stupid as on the other side. And yes and YES!! Though things wasn't involved much on the other side, it's the other side that creates the more havoc out of it..it ain't always the case, because sometimes my previous post always proves something to me over and over again. I'm not in control of those situation that cause me to be more tattered at the end. So WHAT!!! We always think that lesson can be learnt, but actually to look for clearer wider picture, we are not the only one should be learning, others should be learning too so that after all the lessons, probably the environment is more serene and tranquil rather than you learn but people treat you like a fool just because you learnt and they hadn't. So at the end of the story, it's nothing much...things to be settled, I'll settle it my way this time. And things shouldn't be settled probably I'll just clear it off my mind for awhile.

Moral of the Story : Never forget what is to come or ought to come, anticipate it and you will realise something, being naive it's for adolescence, if you're and young adults, grow up like it. And be straight on a bended knees, be stringent on a tense cold weather, and finally, don't be naive on childish things cause you thought that childish things can help improve everything. bla bla bla..

No comments: