15Malaysia

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Malaysian Political Bloggers..

Perhaps this post I wanted to post quite some time already but then end up I didn't. And today just have to post it up real short after seeing Kenny's funny post on this topic.

And perhaps this is not a New thing anymore as politician had used blogs to counter-attack bloggers. Probably right now, I can say like how 5xmom that in blogging, we are actually more experienced than you since we blog earlier than you.

And perhaps one thing that make me realise that in your surroundings, you also don't really enjoy and like people who say one stuff, do the other. In the sense, he/she may be saying this and saying this stuff, but he/she may be doing the other way round. The worse part might be criticising for your any of your actions, yet he/she himself/herself is doing the same exact actions. I've met a lot of such thing happens back in my secondary school times, therefore it's not something I want to brought up about. It's just the realistic things that happen in and out around us. And it's always not nice having such things. I mean in the sense, he/she maybe the condemning or pointing out your action as in so negative or making you feel guilty about yourself, and yet..YET he/she whether realise or do not realise that somewhat later, while you are still with him/her is repeating what you have done. But of course, everyone, don't go around spouting them like an arsehole. IT ain't nice to went bout with people and it just end up facing off each other. And those things don't make a better place to live in. I seriously do think that and of course, we just hope that those people will learn and realise themselves and be more aware when saying something. It may mean a lot or hurt someone, but then sometimes, feelings is too implicit that you wouldn't know and probably don't pride ourselves too much gua. Just a share of thoughts adapting from my friend's point of view when my friend just commented to me about his case. He is not in Malaysia, yet having the same thing.

Alright, back to my politician-bloggers stuff, probably some politicians should know too that their comments and critics on bloggers should be wash or probably apologize to them a little. Cause the once bad comment had turn out that they themselves is doing the same thing, it's not something. Probably normal people will just laugh at you. But this wasn't what I really want to talk about. hehe..just that after so many people have blogs, from Opposition's Dato' Sri Anwar Ibrahim and Lim Kit Siang ( i mean they become politician then blogger, not blogger and politician like Jeff Ooi and Tony Pua). Now it will be current UMNO Information Chief, (Malacca's CM Ali Rustam, ex-Selangor MB Datuk Khir Toyo (which people actually thought 5xmom blog was his), Khairy himself, and now the probably neutral and sometimes abit one sided, but very well respected and I myself respected him a lot but when I'm young, Tun Mahathir.

Therefore, probably instead of Battle-of-the-Sexes, we currently have Battle-of-the-Bloggers and perhaps more and more politician will join the blogosphere. And we are one big unsure of happiness family. And I just hope that one day, there is one politician who view and comment on my blogs. And I'll be more than happy enough. But then come to think of it, I'm still anticipating politician to blog actually..hehe..

These are my top 5 politician that I want to see them blogs..

Tan Sri Samy Vellu
Datuk Zam himself..hihiDato' Sri Hishammudin
Datuk Shabery Cheek (replacing Datuk Zam for Information Minister if I'm not wrong)Datuk Fong Kong Choy

No comments: