15Malaysia

Friday, December 12, 2008

Blogging and Me

Hey guys, it's been really really long time to hear me blogging again. And a lot of things had happened to me. And seriously, to blogged out this way, it includes tonnes and tonnes of things to write up.

I used to have more time on my keyboards playing games and blogging but now my routines had changed. The amount of time for me on my keyboard had doubled that I needed a wireless keyboard as to not spoil my laptop's keyboard. The amount of time i spend in front of my computer to check things that moves every seconds increase with the exposure of me towards my laptop. Ergonomically sound, I'm just going to get RSI or carpal tunnel, but what do I do for living?

I'm a student right, and what is this all about?

Anyway, life turnaround so much that something I loved it, and at the same time I hate it. I've make more mistakes and also make more right decisions during this part of life. The right decision didn't give me more rewards, but the bad mistakes give me a real big tight slap. The right decisions are meant for future reference and for life to come actually. The bad mistakes is for now and probably future and to enlighten everyone else. I try to take things step by step, it is too hard and it is too cruel.

To summarise some of the part of the stories which I'll tell in the future, I probably hated 2008. Of course my God Almighty never teach me to hate any of the year or anything, but I just really not hate it, but despise it. It hasn't been great from front to end. The whole year in fact, everything, I mean most of the things which near to every single thing. Too much obstacles and end up I'm the one who is tasting all the bad poos. And till now, I'm still tasting every bit of bad 2008, hey that sucks man..really really do.


but I did sought out a reason. A reason which is so true but I dare not face it. The reason is simple,

I'M TOO ADRIRFT FROM MY GOD AND RELIGION ALREADY!!

No comments: